Monday, February 28, 2011

Off and Running!

So today marks the beginning of the third of week of my latest weight loss attempt and things are going swimmingly. I’m feeling good and not going hungry. I’ve lost 16 pounds and I still haven’t worked out. It’s pretty amazing to be able to do that and actually eat real food when I’m hungry.


Today also marks the beginning of work outs with my diet. My plan is to do 20 minutes on the elliptical after work today, Wednesday and Friday. I’m starting slow with it because I am unsure what the exercise will do to my appetite. Hopefully it won’t affect it much but we’ll see.

I’ve noticed a drop in my appetite lately. I’m not deciding to not be hungry I’m just not hungry and that’s a change from previous attempts. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about… On weight watchers points I can remember several times being out of points and still hungry. I had to decide to cheat, which makes you feel bad about yourself, or ignore the fact that I was hungry. Since I’m not counting anything there is nothing to “cheat” on if I get hungry away from normal meal time and since I’ve been eating the “right” foods I’m simply not hungry outside of meal times. I hope that makes sense.

So, right now we’re at 16 pounds lost in two weeks. Can’t wait to see where I am next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment